• The new PortAventura Business & Events advertising spot invites us to look to the future to continue creating and sharing experiences.
• PortAventura Convention Centre has recently announced that it will be reopening on 8 July. This makes it one of the first venues ready to resume activities.
• In these exceptional times that we are living through, PortAventura Business & Events continues to work to offer unique experiences in the world of events and the best option for each client.
• One of the advantages of the PortAventura Convention Centre in this new reality is the immense size of its rooms and large open spaces, which makes it easier to adhere to new physical distancing regulations. In addition, the large terraces and gardens that surround the building offer a multitude of options for new event formats outside.
• The proximity of all the spaces used by PortAventura Business & Events –convention centre, hotels, restaurants, and theme parks– makes it possible to carry out the entire event with the minimum possible movement, thus minimising risk.
29 June 2020. – .
Through this advertising spot, PortAventura Business & Events invites clients to “redesign the future together” and discover new possibilities in the events sector. “We are reinventing the art of gathering. We are discovering new realities. We are adapting to a present where everything is new”, declares the advert, which will be broadcast on the company’s official channels.
The ad looks back on outstanding events held in recent years and all the successes reaped with its clients, and also sends a message of optimism.
“It’s time for new beginnings, it’s time to look towards the future and we want to do it with our clients”, emphasises Laura Valdeolivas, Director of PortAventura Business & Events/Convention Centre.